Printer Friendly Page Printer Friendly Page | Register | Log in
Welcome Guest | Monday, August 19, 2019 07:56 AM EDT

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Doccarren
Post subject: Tuesday, Thursday night rides and Skyloop.  PostPosted: Apr 02, 2019 - 06:29 PM
CenturyRider Level
CenturyRider Level

Hey folks, quite a few of us have been out riding, but the group rides seem to have dwindled to almost nothing. Who all is interested in getting the rides back up and running like they used to be? Last Thursday, there was only 3 of us for the Yellow Bull. Personally, I have not been able to make the Tuesday night ride due to conflicts, but that will change in a few weeks. Saturday Skyloop has been a hit or miss, last week I posted to see if anybody was going to ride but got no response. That was mostly my fault because I posted Friday evening, but there were a lot of people that read the post just no response.

Anyway, can we get a roll call of those interested in getting the rides up to a good size. I'm gonna ride regardless, but I'd love to have a group to go with.

So let's break it down by day, pace and start time. If we have enough people should we have a fast group and a slower group?

Who can and wants to do the Tues ride on the Silver Comet Trail, from Florence Rd to McPherson Church Rd and back 30 miles round trip. 5pm or 5:30pm?

How about Yellow Bull 27 miles from Florence Rd Trailhead? 5pm or 5:30pm?

Skyloop on Saturdays, 42 miles from Florence Rd trailhead?

I'd love to see the rides get back on track and grow.

James Carren

Reply with quote Back to top
motoBcane
Post subject: RE: Tuesday, Thursday night rides and Skyloop.  PostPosted: Apr 02, 2019 - 09:25 PM
Distance Rider
Distance Rider

I'm ready to play! Its been a rough winter for me but I think I got most of it sorted out....
Yeah Tuesday and Thursday at Florence trailhead @ 5 , I cant make it all the time but will try....
Lets make Sky start at 8, since its April, getting warmer and more daylight, I believe folks will show up depending on their weekend schedule...

jeffmills
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 09, 2019 - 09:23 PM
Distance Rider
Distance Rider

I am up for that. 5:30 works best for me on Tuesday/ Thursday. I will try and hang with the group.

Jump to: