Printer Friendly Page Printer Friendly Page | Register | Log in
Welcome Guest | Saturday, July 11, 2020 03:51 PM EDT

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cycling50
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 10, 2010 - 05:02 AM
Distance Rider
Distance Rider

So far, everyone seems to be echoing my feelings about keeping it a free ride (except for state park parking fee). This ride is "my baby" and I hate it when others (new board members) try to come in and change it. I will continue to try and preserve the status quo. Just wanted to see if others were interested in paying to have more ammenities. We'll still do some minimal SAG support, maps, water, and some home made goodies.

We don't expect any tips for the SAGs, but just courteous behavior and a thank you to the driver, if you need their services. Also, no complaining if it took longer than expected for the driver to assist you. Cell phone service is very spotty in those outlying areas and your messages don't always get through the first time.

For the record, the intent with having a paid ride was to benefit a charity, not to generate revenue for the club.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Chris Mc

Reply with quote Back to top
Cyclefrogs
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 16, 2010 - 01:13 AM
StingRay Level
StingRay Level

This is always a great ride. I would have no problem kicking in a few $ to cover SAG expense.

Cyclefrogs

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to: